This invention allows you to sleep comfortably (nice!) in an upright position.
Welcome to Birmingham, England!
- Gravelly Hill Interchange, also known as Spaghetti Junction, is junction 6 of the M6 motorway where it meets the A38(M) Aston Expressway.
- The interchange was opened on 24 May 1972.
- In 1891, first automobile accident in the world history was happened.
- The accident occurred in Ohio City, Ohio.
- James William Lambert was involved in the accident.
- His car which is the first single-cylinder gasoline automobile, was carrying Lambert and James Swoveland, hit a tree root, but injuries from this accident were minor.
The pictures in this post shows the accident that occurred in the early days of automobile.